Insurance Help

posted about 5 years ago by morgan from Recovers
This update is over 30 days old.

More info: State Farm has a hotline set up for tornado related claims, just call 1-800-SF-CLAIM.

State Farm says that If you are making temporary fixes to your home, keep any receipts. You may be reimbursed for them later.

In addition, American Family Insurance can be contacted at 1-800-MYAMFAM (1-800-692-6326)


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news